Yoshinoya America, Inc, respects your privacy. This policy states how we try to protect privacy of personal information we may obtain from your use of this website. We want and encourage you to visit and use this site, but if there is any part of this policy you do not agree with, or if you do not think this policy provides you enough protection, you should stop using this site and not visit it.
Our cooks use the freshest, most flavorful ingredients to prepare all our dishes-- USDA Choice Beef, Angus steak, crunchy veggies, and award-winning rice—to name just a few. And you’ll discover every bowl is seasoned to sweet, savory, zesty or spicy perfection. Check out our nutritional guides for all the details.
Information Gathering Practices
Here is a description of our information gathering practices for this yoshinoyaamerica.com website(s):
- You can visit yoshinoyaamerica.com without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself.
- This website lets you give us information about you. But you don't have to. It is your choice.
- Our site uses a request form and email to gather information.
- This site has no chat room, forum, message board, or news group for users. Therefore none of these methods is used to obtain information.
How We Use Information You Provide:
- If you choose to give us information, we use it to provide you information.
- We may use your IP address to help us identify you and gather information for statistical purposes.
- It is possible we may share information within the Yoshinoya family. This means our franchisees, our corporate parent and corporate affiliated entities.
- We do not sell, trade or transfer information to others outside the Yoshinoya family.
- It is possible we could engage outside companies or staff from affiliated Yoshinoya America, Inc, to provide services for our web site. They may have access to personal information if needed to perform their functions.
- We must reserve the right to use or disclose information to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of our site, or to cooperate with a law enforcement or government or public safety investigation or request.
- If we ever outsource our web management, or if there were ever a corporate sale or other transaction, then information could be shared with an outsource service provider, buyer or the like.
Accuracy/Correction/Updating of Information
- You can control accuracy of information you provide to us. We encourage you to review information for accuracy before you send it to us.
- This site gives you a way to change information previously provided or correct errors. To update or correct information, please send your request in an email to: email@example.com.
- To ask us to delete information or stop using information you provided, please send your request in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can ask us to remove your information from our database and to not receive future communications. To do this, please send your request in an email to email@example.com.
- This site has security measures to reduce the risk of loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control.
- No security measure provides 100% certainty against all risks. Inadvertent disclosure is possible. Technology changes, computer hackers, and human error are examples why it is impossible for us, or anyone, to guaranty absolutely that your information cannot ever be accessed or disclosed.
- Accordingly, we and our directors, officers, employees, affiliates or other representatives shall not be liable for loss, injury or damage arising from or relating to disclosure of your information. Please do not give us any information that is so confidential or so personal that its release would cause you injury.
Changes to Our Policy