Together We Can
The health and safety of our community is our top priority. During this challenging time, we're here to serve you with contactless delivery, takeout and drive-thru options available. Additionally, we've built on the many procedures already in place to strengthen our approach to the current situation. Here are some of the extra measures we've introduced to safeguard the health of our restaurant employees and guests:
- Required increased frequency of sanitizing all surfaces and deep cleaning throughout our restaurants
- Implementation of social distancing protocols in all stores
- Removed all self-serve items, such as condiments and utensils, from the dining room, which are now provided by our team upon request
- Mandated increased handwashing of our team members and additional hand sanitizer provided
- Provided masks to all employees to wear during their shifts
- All guests are required to wear a mask when visiting our locations or utilizing drive-thru, with the exception of children under 2 and those with a medical or other condition
- Conducting robust wellness checks to confirm the health of each employee before reporting to work
- Package all delivery orders with tamper-evident seals
- Developed an internal task force to review and provide guidance in real time
Although the USDA and FDA have found no link between the transmission of COVID-19 to food packaging, your safety remains a top priority. We will continue to monitor the situation and implement additional measures in accordance with the CDC and local and state government. As these unique circumstances evolve, you may see changes in store hours and operations if it's in the best interest of our team and community.
While this is a challenging time for all of us, we appreciate the opportunity to continue serving our community, one freshly prepared rice bowl at a time.
The Yoshinoya America Team